ROAD MAP REFORM OF WITNESS BUREAUCRACY
1. Presidential Regulation No. 81/2010 concerning the Grand Design of Bureaucratic Reform and Regulation of the Minister of State Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform No. 20 of 2010 concerning the Bureaucracy Reform Roadmap, requires each Ministry / Institution to draw up a Proposed Document in which there is a bureaucratic reform roadmap to guide the steps for Ministries / Institutions to carry out bureaucratic reform so that efforts to improve performance with indicators of success targeted for achievement in 2014 as outlined in the legislation will be achieved.
2. To ensure equality and harmony regarding the objectives, form, scope and strategy in the preparation of the proposed documents and the bureaucratic reform roadmap has been published:
- Permenpan-RB No. 7 of 2011 and Permenpan-RB No. 8 of 2011;
- Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and Bureaucracy Reform Number: 9 of 2011 concerning Guidelines for the Preparation of Roadmap for Bureaucratic Reform of Ministries / Institutions and Regional Governments along with their attachments (book 3) and the Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and Bureaucracy Reform Number: 8 of 2011 concerning Guidelines for Assessment Proposed Documents and Roadmap for Bureaucratic Reform of Ministries / Institutions and Regional Government and their attachments (book 3).
3. The Prosecutor’s Office does not have the proposed documents and roadmap as referred to in the aforementioned laws and regulations, despite having a blueprint for bureaucratic reform in accordance with the old regulations.